WINDOW TREATMENT MACHINIST
RJ Eagar has a strong reputation for quality in the marketplace and currently seeking an experienced machinist to sew window treatments.
Due to our increased workload, we need an enthusiastic, hardworking machinist to support our long-established window treatment consultants who take pride in completing jobs to the highest standard!
This role requires someone motivated and flexible to grow with the position.
We seek the following attributes:
- Skills and experience with sewing drapes and associated window treatments
- Organised with a strong eye for detail
- Initiative with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work well with the existing team
- Tidy presentation
At times you may be required to consult with customers in the store and assist with retail sales.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a confident communicator
- Be organised with strong attention to detail
- Have initiative and a strong work ethic
- High standard of personal presentation
This is a newly created position with negotiable hours. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates must be able to pass police, drug and alcohol testing and hold a Full NZ Drivers Licence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.